5.12.2009

my sisters keeper 4

My book is awesome! If Ms.Tholen said we could quit this assignment I would still read it. There is one character that annoys me. The dad, Brain, annoys me. I imagine him very perfect movie character. He is too perfect it seems like. Nobody dislikes him, not even Anna. He saves lives being a firefighter and seems so heroic. Even when it’s his chapter he seems really ideal! And the whole point of them narrating a chapter is to get inside their head! Ug, this really irritates me. I don’t enjoy reading him but I cannot stop. I wonder when Kate will realize that her sister will not give up her liver. Maybe she has already figured it out. The whole plot is so smart. It’s not a yes or no question, it can’t be simply answered. Should Anna keep supplying Kate with her own body organs or does Anna have a right to her own body? Yes Kate could die but Anna is a human too. I really like how the author has no bias. Even though the characters have bias to what should happen, the author is so talented that the characters do not rub you in their direction and still make their point. Also, Julia and Campbell, it is obviously awkward for them. I have a feeling that they will get back together. Otherwise why else would the author have two ex’s working together. Its gets really interesting whenever Campbell has flash backs to when they were dating. I don’t think Campbell is nice to her; he is still attached to what everyone else thinks. Julia is really cool, how she not afraid to be alone, and be herself. I don’t like how she is meant to her twin though, because all Julia’s sister is doing is standing up to her when Campbell is around. I will read on to see what happened to the relationship.

No comments: