5.29.2009

sisters keeper 5

The author is very talented, I don't know how she can write so many people's perspectives.

The trial is heating up, and I'm not liking how Anna is being so incentive. She wants the trial, and then she doesn't. I feel bad For Campbell of all people because he is doing this trail for free and Anna keeps disappearing or not cooperating. Well, I'm being harsh, it's a big thing for her, but still.

Also, it's so scandalous and gossip-y but i can't believe Julia and Campbell slept together. I think they will get back dating. Why else would the author put Julia in the story or narrate for them. There chapters pull away from the family drama, to take a breather. Which makes the book smart because if there was too much drama in one thing, it would make my head hurt. Also, i can see why Julia thinks he is a jerk. Campbell is so involved with his work, i feel like he is a robot. Ug, men are so stupid. Why can't he just apologize? Is it that hard? He has too much pride. He needs to be more sensitive. I do like his humor. And I thought I would never learn what his dog was for. Finally, we found out that he is deaf in one ear. I know it was a very minor thing in the story but he would not tell us what it was for, when someone asked Campbell would give some sarcastic response.
The book has been bias, favoring Anna. But in Sara's chapter, when Kate got that boyfriend who was also sick then died, i really felt for the mother and why she was doing that. I finally got it, that Kate never really got to be herself, because she was always sick. Kate always must give up so much. She would have been a different person if she never got sick. The leukemia may have caused her much physical pain, but the biggest hurt the leukemia has caused is that she cannot have a normal life and can't be herself.

No comments: