5.31.2009

Mysisters keeper 6/reflection .....finished.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING DONT READ THIS> MS> THOLEN YOU SAID IN CLASS YOU ALREADY READ THIS BOOK SO....
I cant believe this stupid book. Why did it have to end like that? Gosh, this whole book brought my day down. Throughout the whole book, i kept thinking Kate was the one to die for sure, my told me one of them was going to die, so Kate for sure, i thought. She was already dieing and Anna just got her permission not to give the kidney. So, i thought that's all to the novel. This makes me so sad, well duh. Everyone told me that they cried and i told myself, oh, i can handle it, who cries after reading a book?! Well, I do. I think it would make Ms.Tholen happy that I got such an emotion out a book, because that means a book made me have such a powerful reaction. The author is an amazing plot person, or however you say it. Who knew that Anna's death would make things happier? For everyone? Jesse is now a mayor?? Wow, the whole time I am so quick to judge, even while reading his part he seemed so immature and pointless. This makes me think anything is possible, and anyone can do it. And the father- remember how i told you I did not like him, because he was so perfect? Well, after Anna's death he became a drunk. I guess everyone deals with death in differently. Jesse was a bad kid who no one cared about, after Anna, it make him stronger, but the dad, it broke him. It makes me so grateful that no one that close to me died. The makes you so involved in the characters that you can feel how the characters feel. Going through this book was almost like having someone you know die- it's that good (the book). It's powerful when Anna dies, that you feel it was your sister too(almost). Sara (the mother) i was quick to judge too, that she was to blame. Mostly because i don't like the situation and its so easy to put the blame on her, because shes the mother. And is seems sometimes that we expect the mothers to do everything. If the child does well, then it's because the mother, if the child is a rotten egg, the mother made them that way. That is also why you are so quick to sympathize with her too. She is the mom and she is the one who has to fix it. She is the one who hurts the most when somebody dies. Kate gets to live- a costly upside. She gets to live her dream as a ballerina teacher, and her parents actually do get to see her grow up. I wonder if they feel the have the same wish now. At the end we finally read what she thinks, she is grateful, and still Anna's sister. No matter if your sister dies, your still going to be her sister. That is going to be with you forever. I have three younger sisters, I hate them and love them at the same time. Siblings are a weird thing. They are not just any old person to you. which means genetics matters, you grow up feeling that way, even if they are awful to you, and you don't know why. I can't image my sisters dieing for me, and I know they would do that for me -and I would do the same. Campbell and Julia get married, wow who saw that one coming... (sarcasm) they stay close to the family which I like because you get go through something like that with someone and not keep in touch. We wish the book had a happy ending, we wish there would be an easy way out... but life is not like that. The book stays true to real life. It outs in right in your face, and that's life. Tough you don't want to deal with but you do anyways. OK, so maybe a don't hate this book- it was a really good read. Now I can be one of those people who say, Oh yea, you'll cry after reading that book, and then someone will think that's stupid... And then they will cry.

2 comments:

Lucid D said...

Hi No I'm not in your class. Just came across your blog somehow. I was actually going to start a blog properly, I've only done one post so far and got too busy haha. Anyway, doubt you'll read this I think it's been like a year since I commented on your blog.

Anonymous said...

start
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck
googlefuck

stop
end